Pension Plan Audits
401(k) auditing is a very complex and specialized audit area. It requires a CPA firm with experience and knowledge in the industry to conduct a thorough and accurate audit that meets the demanding requirements of the Department of Labor, Internal Revenue Service, ERISA, and the Social Security Administration. We take the “guess work” out of the reporting and compliance process for you.
We offer the following when consulting or engaged to perform a 401(k) audit:
- Determining if you are required to have a 401(k) audit
- Knowledge of rules and regulations that govern retirement plans
- Experience working with third-party administrator and your trustee
- The same audit team will focus on the engagement each year
- Timely audit completion so you can file form 5500 on time
- Experience resolving Department of Labor issues
We also offer 403(b) audit services for not-for-profit organizations.